The Four-Letter Words game is a management word game designed to improve problem-solving skills.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify how well, or otherwise, the group performed.
- Define what caused the group’s performance level.
- Suggest ways improve performance.
How it works
The task is deliberately ambiguous, there are essentially four hindrances to be resolved, lack of:
- A common understanding of the object.
- The common understanding about the purpose.
- Alternative and therefore a standard of comparison
- A communicative climate in which ideas can be freely put forward and discussed.
What participants will be doing
The participants will try to solve the problems that are presented to them.
For what levels is it appropriate?
It is suitable for all those who need to improve their problem-solving skills.
Included in the Four-Letter Word package is a tutor manual, input cards, and materials for one or more groups of between 6-9 members. This re-usable activity is £65 plus Vat and postage.
Please contact us for further information.
There are no reviews yet.