Now, more than ever, there is a clear need for everyone to work smarter not harder and for everyone to work together as an effective team. Everyone needs to understand what has to be done, their role in making it happen and harness the power of teamwork. But against a backdrop of constantly changing boundaries and remote working, some organisations are finding it hard to achieve.
This specially adapted programme is designed to bring people together online to create an effective team. It uses a business simulation and psychometric evaluation to address two issues that are at the heart of ‘getting things done effectively and efficiently’.
- Understanding the bigger picture: Does your team really understand what the organisation delivers to customers in a changing world? Can people articulate how the business operates and most importantly how it delivers a profit?
- Effective collaboration: The rules have changed and the skills that worked in a face-to-face environment may have been modified or jettisoned in favour of new ones. But have your people adapted; can they work alongside colleagues in a positive manner? What do they need to do differently?
By the end of the programme individuals will be able to:
- Appreciate the commercial reality of the organisation.
- Turn the agreed strategy into effective business decisions.
- Identify their unique skills and how to work with colleagues to get the best from them.