- How do you recognise and address the ethical dimension when faced with business dilemmas?
- Where are your boundaries when you weigh up the pros and cons of a course of action?
- How do the decisions you make affect business performance?
Join us for The Ethics Challenge, where you will have the opportunity to consider how business decisions are, or could be made in an organisation. You will work in groups to tackle some of the dilemmas faced by those in charge of running a business. You will be offered a framework for the decision-making process which links the decision-making process, stakeholders and corporate values. The choices you make will have consequences for your business affecting, Return on Capital Employed, Corporate Reputation and Leadership Trust.
The dilemmas provide the material for the group discussion and the business simulation game translates the decisions into real business consequences.
This workshop is designed for:
- Managers in any business function who want to improve their own decision-making skills and recognise how to make ethical decisions with confidence
- Trainers and facilitators looking for engaging ways to help managers recognise the importance of the ethical dimension in decision making
The session will be facilitated by Christine Elgood, Managing Director of Elgood Effective Learning. Staff from the Institute of Business Ethics will be available.